FAQ is Frequently Asked Questions. This is the FAQ of Vox Hotel.Got any other questions? Please contact us: email@example.com.
The Coronavirus, COVID-19, is currently spreading around the world. The Team at Vox Hotel want you to know that the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority at all times. Vox Hotel is open as usual. Due to the current situation, we would like to inform you what we at Vox Hotel are doing to minimize the risk of infection. We wish, as always, to provide a clean and safe environment. However, we are now extra vigilant with respect to the safety situation for guests and employees, adhering to the guidelines issued by the local authorities.
Steps we have taken to minimize the risk of infection:
- We have created a handbook with guidelines that we call SAFE STAY that all employees have been informed of and follow.
- Maintain good hand hygiene with frequent handwashing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Regularly clean communal areas and surfaces that are touched frequently.
- Keep at least 1 metre distance from others.
- Hotel personell that are in contact with guests use face masks.
- Tell you about infection prevention measures, both verbally and through posters and notices.
- Stay at home if we feel unwell.
- Hotel rooms are being cleaned thoroughly between each guest. The chemicals used are effective for desinfection but also nice to humans and the environment.
- The house keeping staff have extra focus on wiping off: door handles, sinks, remote controls, hair dryers and surfaces that are touched a lot, as well as light switches and other electronics.
- Glasses and towels are replaced between each guest, regardless of wether they have been used or not.
- House keeping staff use one set of disposable gloves and one set of cleaning cloths per room.
- In the event or high probability of a guest with Covid-19 has stayed in a hotel room, the room and other areas the guest has stated they have been at, will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. All textiles, bedding and pillows will be washed.
- The traditional buffet is customized. Displays on coffee machines and juice dispensers etc. are regularly cleaned.
- Serving trays, spoons etc are exchanged regularly by the breakfast staff.
- In order to minimize ques, all guests are given a time slot upon check in for when they can eat breakfast. The floor have also been marked with 1-meter distance markers.
- Hand sanitizer is available at selected places in the building and by the restaurant entrance.
- Exposed areas is being cleaned 1-2 times per hour during operation.
- Extra exposed areas, like payment terminals and menu cards is being cleaned between guests.
- Except for breakfast, food can be ordered only by table service. All dishes will be served on plates.
- We have reduced the number of chairs in the restaurant in order to make sure guests can keep at least 1 metres distance.
- The staff is using disposable gloves when serving and clearing the table.
- Tables and chairs are being disinfected with sanitizer more frequently than normal.
- We are carefully following the development of the recommendations issued by the health authorities and are updating our procedures accordingly.
If you are prohibited from travelling due to travel restrictions (travel ban) and have a prepaid booking/prepaid campiagn booking in the period up until September 30 2020, your booking can be changed to a later date, without a fee (up until 11 months forward). Or you can request a travel voucher (valid at your booked hotel for 12 months) for your prepaid amount. Please contact us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org for voucher requests. Please note that you will be required to pay for any price differences resulting from these new dates.
Last but not least – take care of yourself and your loved ones. We are waiting with open doors and open hearts whenever you choose to visit us again.
Team Vox Hotel
Check in 15.00, check out 11.00. At Vox Hotel we have self service check in at the lobby!
Weekdays 06.00-09.30, weekends 07.00-11.00. Yummy! For the latest times and prices, please visit our breakfast page.
Yes, the gym is located on the 6th floor, open 24 hours a day.
The entire hotel has free wifi for all our guests. Blazing fast!
The bar at Vox Hotel is open Monday to Sunday 17.00 until late.
Yes, every room at Vox Hotel has an individually controlled air conditioning.
Yes, there is a lot of power outlets in the lobby and restaurant, to keep you powered up!
There are individual lockers at Vox Hotel. Free for our guests at the Front desk in the lobby.
Normally, the obvious answer is – “Of course, more breakfast for the people!”
But during covid-19 we have restricted our opening hours for guests who do not stay at the hotel.
If you would like to come by and buy breakfast our bookable hours are: Monday – Friday 8.30 – 9.30 ande cost 140 SEK.
Reservations can be made on our website. For more information, see our breakfast page with the latest news about times and prices.
We sell gift cards at the hotel, you can also send a request to email@example.com
There are ironing rooms with steam irons on every floor. No more wrinkles!
Yes, we have both Vox Smart and Standard rooms available for people with disabilities. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Yes, extra beds are available for booking in Standard rooms and Suite. After you have made your booking online, please contact email@example.com
All children up to 12 years old stay for free at Vox Hotel, sleeping in their parents bed. Extra beds are available in Standard rooms and Suites. After you have made your booking online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a few rooms assigned for guests staying with pets. We recommend that you contact our reception upon booking to make sure these are available.
At Vox Hotel we share a tradition and culture of doing more than is expected — for our guests, our employees, the community and the environment. We call this work WeCare.
The main areas are:
- Diversity among employees
- Ethical and sustainable trade in our supply chain
- Local social responsibility in our community
- Global social responsibility for speaking out against trafficking
- Good, healthy and sustainable food
We will create possibilities for people both in and out of our operations. We aim at having small environmental impact. We will make our guests feel a little bit better when they check out than when they checked in.
WeCare is part of our identity and our culture, and we are very proud of it.
Do you want to learn more? Read all about it here
Vox Hotel is a cash free hotel. Safety first!