FAQ is Frequently Asked Questions. This is the FAQ of Vox Hotel.Got any other questions? Please contact us: email@example.com.
Check in 15.00, check out 11.00. At Vox Hotel we have self-service check-in at the lobby!
If you would like to purchase early check-in or late check-out the reception is there to help you.
If you arrive by car you have several of options around the hotel.
We have a limited number of parking lots in our building. If those are fully booked there are several of public parking garages next to the hotel that we cooperate with.
Just ask the reception and they will help you with a parking ticket or reserve a lot in our own garage.
Weekdays 06.00-09.30, weekends 07.00-11.00. Yummy! For the latest times and prices, please visit our breakfast page.
Yes, the gym is located on the 6th floor, open 24 hours a day.
The entire hotel has free wifi for all our guests. Blazing fast!
Mondays och Tuesdays 17.00-23.00
Wednesdays och Thursdays 16.00-00.00
Fridays och Saturdays 14.00-late
Yes, every room at Vox Hotel has an individually controlled air conditioning.
Yes, there is a lot of power outlets in the lobby and restaurant, to keep you powered up!
There are individual lockers at Vox Hotel. Free for our guests at the Front desk in the lobby.
Absolutely! And bring a friend!
The breakfast buffet is served weekdays 06.00-09.30 and weekends 07.00-11.00 and cost 165kr per person.
You can book a table and secure your spot at https://voxhotel.se/en/restaurant-jonkoping/
We sell gift cards at the hotel, you can also send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are ironing rooms with steam irons on every floor. No more wrinkles!
Yes, we have both Vox Smart and Standard rooms available for people with disabilities. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information!
Yes, extra beds are available for booking in Standard rooms and Suite. After you have made your booking online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All children up to 12 years old stay for free at Vox Hotel, sleeping in their parents bed. Extra beds are available in Standard rooms and Suites. After you have made your booking online, please contact email@example.com
We have a few rooms assigned for guests staying with pets. We recommend that you contact our reception upon booking to make sure these are available.
At Vox Hotel we share a tradition and culture of doing more than is expected — for our guests, our employees, the community and the environment. We call this work WeCare.
The main areas are:
- Diversity among employees
- Ethical and sustainable trade in our supply chain
- Local social responsibility in our community
- Global social responsibility for speaking out against trafficking
- Good, healthy and sustainable food
We will create possibilities for people both in and out of our operations. We aim at having small environmental impact. We will make our guests feel a little bit better when they check out than when they checked in.
WeCare is part of our identity and our culture, and we are very proud of it.
Do you want to learn more? Read all about it here
The Coronavirus, COVID-19, is currently spreading around the world. The Team at Vox Hotel want you to know that the safety of our guests and employees is our top priority at all times. Vox Hotel is open as usual. Due to the current situation, we would like to inform you what we at Vox Hotel are doing to minimize the risk of infection. We wish, as always, to provide a clean and safe environment. However, we are now extra vigilant with respect to the safety situation for guests and employees, adhering to the guidelines issued by the local authorities.
Steps we have taken to minimize the risk of infection:
- We have created a handbook with guidelines that we call SAFE STAY that all employees have been informed of and follow.
- Maintain good hand hygiene with frequent handwashing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Regularly clean communal areas and surfaces that are touched frequently.
- Keep at least 1 metre distance from others.
- Hotel personell that are in contact with guests use face masks.
- Tell you about infection prevention measures, both verbally and through posters and notices.
- Stay at home if we feel unwell.
- Hotel rooms are being cleaned thoroughly between each guest. The chemicals used are effective for desinfection but also nice to humans and the environment.
- The house keeping staff have extra focus on wiping off: door handles, sinks, remote controls, hair dryers and surfaces that are touched a lot, as well as light switches and other electronics.
- Glasses and towels are replaced between each guest, regardless of wether they have been used or not.
- House keeping staff use one set of disposable gloves and one set of cleaning cloths per room.
- In the event or high probability of a guest with Covid-19 has stayed in a hotel room, the room and other areas the guest has stated they have been at, will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. All textiles, bedding and pillows will be washed.
- The traditional buffet is customized. Displays on coffee machines and juice dispensers etc. are regularly cleaned.
- Serving trays, spoons etc are exchanged regularly by the breakfast staff.
- In order to minimize ques, all guests are given a time slot upon check in for when they can eat breakfast. The floor have also been marked with 1-meter distance markers.
- Hand sanitizer is available at selected places in the building and by the restaurant entrance.
- Exposed areas is being cleaned 1-2 times per hour during operation.
- Extra exposed areas, like payment terminals and menu cards is being cleaned between guests.
- Except for breakfast, food can be ordered only by table service. All dishes will be served on plates.
- We have reduced the number of chairs in the restaurant in order to make sure guests can keep at least 1 metres distance.
- The staff is using disposable gloves when serving and clearing the table.
- Tables and chairs are being disinfected with sanitizer more frequently than normal.
- We are carefully following the development of the recommendations issued by the health authorities and are updating our procedures accordingly.
If you are prohibited from travelling due to travel restrictions (travel ban) and have a prepaid booking/prepaid campiagn booking in the period up until September 30 2020, your booking can be changed to a later date, without a fee (up until 11 months forward). Or you can request a travel voucher (valid at your booked hotel for 12 months) for your prepaid amount. Please contact us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org for voucher requests. Please note that you will be required to pay for any price differences resulting from these new dates.
How does this affect you as a guest?
We want to provide you with a really good start to the day and therefore we welcome you to a fresh breakfast buffet in our restaurant on the entrance level. Due to the prevailing pandemic, we have taken the following measures around our breakfast to avoid congestion and ensure that everyone feels safe:
Book your breakfast time
Under current national restrictions, our dining room can accommodate 30 max guests. Therefore, you need to book your breakfast time before your arrival. The booking can be reached via a link in your booking confirmation. We recommend you to book well in advance as some times are extra popular and those will be booked fast.
Each breakfast session lasts for 30 minutes. It is therefore important that you arrive on time for your booking so you have time to enjoy your breakfast in peace and quiet. If 30 minutes is too little for you, you are warmly welcome to pick up breakfast during your breakfast time and bring it to your room to eat indefinitely.
Hand sanitizer and gloves
Hand sanitizer and gloves are to be used at the breakfast buffet and are located at the start of the buffet.
Max 4 people per table
According to national restrictions, a maximum of 4 people can sit at a table with at least 1 meter between each party. In our restaurant, this means that some chairs have been removed (due to tables anchored to the floor). It is therefore possible to sit on all the chairs available.
Missed breakfast time
If you miss your breakfast time, we reserve the right to rebook you for the next free time the same morning. If we do not have any available slots, you are welcome to pick up a breakfast bag take-away.
Restaurant, bar and lounge
According to current national restrictions, our restaurant, bar and lounge closes at 22.00 and must be vacated by 22.30. The room must be vacated for 1 hour. After 23.30 you as a guest are warmly welcome to sit in our lounge again, however, no alcohol will be served.
Reserve a table
Due to current restrictions, we have a limited number of seats in the restaurant. We therefore recommend booking a table to be sure that there is room for you.
According to current national restrictions, we do not serve alcohol over the bar after 22:00. Then it is instead good to order alcoholic beverages for your room. This counts as room service and is ordered from reception. The room service fee is SEK 100.
Food after 22.00
After 22:00 we serve simple food and snacks from our bar menu. This food is ordered either as room service or eaten in the lounge (NOTE not in the lounge between 22.30-23.30).
Our lounge is adjacent to the restaurant and bar, which means that it is included in our serving areas. Therefore, according to the Alcohol Act, the lounge also needs to be vacated between 22.30-23.30, regardless of whether you want to sit there to eat and drink or not. After 23.30 you are warmly welcome to sit in the lounge again. Then we serve non-alcoholic drinks and simple food and snacks to those who wish.
As our guest you have full acess to our gym with a lovely view of lake Vättern.
According to current national restrictions, there is only allowed 2 persons in the gym at the same time. If you want to use the gym you can come by our front desk to book your time.
Last but not least – take care of yourself and your loved ones. We are waiting with open doors and open hearts whenever you choose to visit us again.
Team Vox Hotel
Vox Hotel is a cash free hotel. Safety first!